Doctor Lisa Giusiana
Helping others create thriving lives
Are you thriving? Or are you just “getting by”?
Do you feel as if you’ve lost your way?
Does it seem like no matter what you do, things just don’t ever get any better?
I completely get it! If you were to have read my profile page at one point in my life, it would have read something like this: Depressed, anxiety-ridden and having lost all hope, Lisa has pretty much given up on life. Damaged by the whirlwind of an abusive relationship which not only devastated her mentally, emotionally, physically and financially but left her literally fighting for her life, she has officially shut down. Please don’t call her because she doesn’t have the energy to answer your call, unless it is, of course, to listen to her complain.
I can honestly say, nothing in my life was working. NOTHING! There was an occasional fun moment, but for the most part. . .it was difficult, challenging and exhausting. I saw no way out!
Not only that, but I had pretty much done EVERYTHING out there, been to every class, taken every workshop, read every book, and done years of spiritual teachings, healing and life transformation.
But during that time of “shut down” I was gifted with tremendous revelation. I finally began to put the pieces of my shattered life back together. I got healthy, I completely changed my mindset, I built a strong foundation for thriving, and now I am here to pay it forward and help others achieve their dreams of lives that thrive!
Doctor Lisa Giusiana has been in the healing arts profession since 1994. She received training in Massage Therapy and Traditional Chinese Acupressure from Mueller College of Holistic Studies.
She studied Clinical Nutrition and received certification as a Fitness Specialist and Personal Trainer through Orange Coast College.
Graduating with honors from the Southern California University of Health Sciences, she received her degree as a Doctor of Chiropractic.
She was granted the title of Holistic Health Practitioner and has completed her education as a Naturopathic Doctor through the International College of Naturopathy.
Dr. Giusiana continued her postgraduate education in the areas of Clinical Nutrition, Functional Medicine, Alternative and Integrative Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, as well as multiple hands-on therapies.
After exploring the holistic health field, she was trained in coaching others to create thriving lives!
Media and Appearances
Dr. Lisa is a regular contributor to the nationally published magazine Zodi Habit.
She has been interviewed on various live and internet radio shows.
Dr Lisa has been a presenter at the following locations:
- Awakenings Center for Conscious Living: Laguna Hills, CA
- Learning Light Foundation: Anaheim, CA
- Temple of Light: Lake Forest, CA
- Visions and Dreams: Costa Mesa, CA
- Mysterium: Orange, CA
- RemedyPharm: Torrance, CA
- Tushita Heaven, San juan Capistrano, CA
- Crystal Fantasy Enlightenment Center: Palm Springs, CA
- California Academy for the Healing Arts: Costa Mesa, CA
- Ganesha Center: Las Vegas, NV
- Network Wellness Center: Kapaa, HI
Dr Giusiana has presented as a Guest or Key Note Speaker for:
- Holistic Living Expo Newport Beach, CA January 2011
- Agape International Spiritual Center’s Revelation Conference – Los Angeles, CA April 2011
- Body Mind and Spirit Expo – Honolulu, HI April 2012
- Women’s Wisdom: June 2012
Dr Lisa Giusiana is also the author of 2 forthcoming books with the working titles of:
- Buried Alive and Left for Dead ~ How I Dug Myself Out of the Grave
- You’re Not Crazy, You’re Just Dating Someone Who Is
To book Dr Lisa Giusiana as a guest speaker or for a radio interview, please use the Contact Form on the Home Page